Practicing yoga can produce significant physical and emotional enhancements. Yet despite its undoubted benefits, a range of reasons can prevent people from starting sooner: the discomfort of practicing in front of strangers, medical conditions which might raise safety concerns, or simply the time constraints of a busy lifestyle.
Inspire Yoga provides an alternative: private yoga, underpinned by a customized approach, tailored to individual needs. Our teachers have training and expertise in dealing with specific injuries, health conditions, fitness goals and therapeutic needs.
Our approach delivers the following benefits:
- A more comfortable, relaxed and safe environment to practice yoga, regardless of age or physical condition.
- The guidance of certified and experienced teachers fully aware of your individual needs.
- The flexibility to arrange classes at a time and place convenient for you.
- To promote the advantages of private yoga – delivering high quality personalized instruction in a comfortable, private setting;
- To advance an approach that is always safe and effective, through focusing completely on clients’ specific needs and goals;
- To build awareness of the physical and emotional benefits of yoga among a wider range of people;
- To create a community of like-minded teachers who are inspired by yoga philosophy.