Suffering chronic pain? Need individual attention to support a health condition? Yoga therapy classes allows an in-depth approach to yoga postures, alignments and breathing to relieve the discomfort of the symptoms you are experiencing and to carefully heal the root of the problem.
This program’s therapeutic orientation to yoga is designed to help you heal ailments, recuperate from surgery, address chronic pain and relieve injuries. Examples of conditions that can be addressed with yoga therapy are: Hip impingements, Neck spondylitis, Frozen Shoulders, Osteoporosis, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Constipation, Hypertension, Insomnia and many more.
Together you will work towards relieving any acute pain, releasing tension or managing any conditions that you may be suffering from. Meditation and breathing techniques are used to relax and to calm the mind, addressing the psycho-somatic elements of the physical discomfort. Classes are catered to individual needs and combine traditional yoga poses, breathing techniques and energy healing to optimize the benefits of natural pain relief of this program.
Yoga Therapy Objectives
- Stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms to support limited range of motion, chronic pain and stress related illnesses
- Through a trusted system of guidance, work one-on-one with one of our certified yoga therapists to improve mobility and relieve pain
- Learn optimal posture for your body to align shoulders, hips, knees and feet to have a strong physical grounding
- Manage and reduce stiffness through a holistic approach of physical postures, breathing practice and deep relaxation techniques and renew commitment to personal wellness
- Invigorate and strengthen muscles for improved balance, flexibility and blood circulation
- Allow for progressive rehabilitation and stabilization by enhancing bone density and integrity of joints
- Undo causes of fatigue and lack of energy as you restore physical tensions through deep breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
- Enhance self-awareness to respect physical cues of stress, reduce physical compensations
- Empower an integrated system of strength, flexibility and mobility and attain freedom by relaxing stiffness and discomfort
Yoga Therapy Packages
5 PRIVATE CLASSES
- Valid for 3 months
10 PRIVATE CLASSES
- Valid for 6 months
20 PRIVATE CLASSES
- Valid for 12 months