Achieve freedom from stress and stiffness
Specialists in well-being, we help you release tension, tiredness and tightness
Your trusted partner in corporate wellness
Create a workplace culture that instills compassion, collaboration and creativity
Helping you connect with your best self is central to our purpose, passion and practice. Our curated programs offer personalised adjustments, variations and attention to empower embodied experiences of awareness and agility
Our Expert Model of Customization
1. Understand Your Needs
Start with a personal consultation, get to know us and how we provide holistic solutions to address your pain points and together achieve your objectives
2. Curate Your Program
We design the perfect combination of practice and awareness to bring you freedom from tension, stress and fatigue to optimise your wellness
3. Delivered to You
Enjoy the highest quality service of trust, precision and experience from our expert instructors scheduled around that your convenience, real-time online and in person
We cater to you| We customize for you | We continue with you
Our goal is to bring you freedom from stress and achieve the energy levels that you crave
Corporate Partners Who Trust Our Wellness Solutions
See Why Our Clients Love Us
A Personalized System of Self Healing
Overcome Tightness, Tension and Tiredness
Inspire Yoga was born out of Neelam Harjani’s passion for practices based on individual well-being. As a wellness ambassador in Hong Kong with over 20 years of experience in yoga, functional therapy, philosophy, breathwork, meditation, mindfulness, emotional intelligence and positive psychology she structures programs with a results driven orientation based on her clients goals.
We provide an authentic and holistic framework that is geared to releasing stress that the WHO states contributes to 90% of illness, both physical and mental. In this unprecedented time where we are experiencing widespread fear, loneliness and uncertainty our goal is to bring you back to a place of calm, connection and compassion. Inspire Yoga is rooted in creating bespoke programs based on practical wisdom which brings body and mind in balance and optimises energy levels. When we consciously choose healthful habits the compounding effect of our daily behaviours lead to mindful transformation of how we relate to ourselves and others.
Are you ready to empower your own gift of self healing, immunity and resilience?
As Featured In
Are you ready for a personalized yoga journey?
Align Your Attention
Become present to your physical intelligence
Elevate Your Energy
Become aware of stabilising your emotional frequency
Transcend Your Mind
Become mindful of the power of your inner calm, clarity and creativity
What Will You Learn With Inspire Yoga?
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile is the source of your joy”
- Align posture to relieve chronic pain and improve balance
- Stabilise joints to release stiffness and achieve freedom in movement.
- Become aware o stress levels and learn how to instantly attain calm
- Use breathwork to reset nervous system and enjoy more restful sleep
- Practice exercises that boost concentration and focus
- Appreciate meditation as a tool for self care and emotional regulation
- Instil discipline for mindfulness and quit self-limiting habits
- Create compassion centric lifestyle that deepens connection in families and teams
Yoga brings balance and harmony by allowing us to focus on each breathe, entraining the mind to remain in the present moment.
Free course of Self-care, Self-healing and Self-development
10 days, 10 minutes per day online Yoga and meditation course
- Step by step guidance by an expert private yoga teacher
- Personal attention to areas of tension, injury or stiffness
- Immediate feedback and variations for optimal intensity
- Postural adjustments and assisted stretching
- Includes calming, relaxing, meditative techniques
- One on one or up to 4 in a private yoga class
- Held at home or personal online coaching
- Scheduled around your convenience
- Corporate wellness workshops of mindfulness and empowerment trainings
- Experiential learning style seminars
- Scientific research around how to lower occupational stress
- Mindfulness techniques to enhance energy and positive presence
- Reflections on empathy, authenticity and compassion
- Encourage collaborative commitment towards supportive health goals
- Hybrid of in person and online learning
- Happier workforce=Better results
Neelam Harjani, Author of International Bestseller, shares her personal journey of transformation from investment banker to a global wellness ambassador
Join Our Online Program
- Online Course: Transform Stress to Success
- Daily instruction video and practice for 9 weeks
- Learn correct alignment of poses, breathing techniques and simple meditations
- Choose your intensity based on how you feel each day
- Understand the philosophy of yoga and mindfulness
- You will be able to independently structure your own self practice
- Open to beginners and at your fingertips
Meet Our Team
Our teachers have training and expertise in dealing with specific injuries, health conditions, fitness goals and therapeutic needs.
Alvin is one of Inspire Yoga’s most experienced teachers. He began his yoga journey more than 10 years ago when he came into contact with a traditional yoga master who showed him authentic ways of advancing his practice and ..
Neelam Harjani is the founder of Inspire Yoga, operating in Hong Kong since 2011 with her vision of ‘providing an
antidote for fast paced city life’ through personalized onsite programs of yoga and mindfulness.
Having left a stressful corporate job Phoebe was drawn to yoga with the intention of helping others and serving them to release tension that she herself used to suffer from. The onset of chronic by back pain, sleep deprivation and ….
Private yoga classes are designed to help you improve your movements so you play the activities that you enjoy better and for longer, be it golf, basketball or ballroom dancing! Many of our clients...
Often we hear to be the ‘bigger person’ is to walk away from conflict, but when is it important to fight for what is right? Over the weekend, I was at a reunion when a friend ridiculed me for being...
Did you know that stress and weight gain are interconnected? When we are stressed the body goes into survival mode, this means it holds on to fat deposits thinking it may need it as an extra energy...